A really delicious wine, fruity yet very balanced and smooth, with delicate cola and strawberry flavors, medium body and a refreshing acidity that extends the finish – a great wine to drink now!
2016 – Another strong vintage for Oregon Pinot Noir
Fruit sourced/grown on five vineyards throughout the entire Willamette Valley
• Nicholas Vineyard – Chehelam Mountains subdistrict (Anam Cara, Adelsheim, King Estate, Alexana are customers)
• Croft Vineyard – Organic & Salmon-safe certified. SW of Salem
• Bradshaw Vineyard – Southern Willamette Valley. NW of Eugene
• Pfeiffer Vineyard – Warm site in Southern Willamette Valley that was planted in the 1983. NW of Eugene
• King Estate Vineyard – Biodynamic Estate with some of the highest elevation plantings in the Willamette Valley. Cold site. SW of Eugene.
2,000 cases produced that are only available in Oregon, Washington and California