"For fifteen years, the Wine Spectrum has been providing me with great quality, value and service. Thanks!"
We are interested in hearing from all qualified individuals. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for a position.
Position Description: Professional Wine Advisor
- Do you love wine but are tired of missing out on your weekends because you work tasting room hours?
- Do you want to be able to expereince the world of wine as opposed to a only a few different offerings?
- Do you enjoy making personal connections with clients?
- Do you love sales and want the chance to sell the best wines in the world?
- Do you want to experience 1000+ new wines every year?
If you can answer yes, then Wine Spectrum is the right place for you.
We have been selling the world’s premier wines for over 25 years. At any one time we carry between 700-1000 different wines from all over the world. Our only restriction is the most important one, QUALITY. Since our founding Wine Spectrum has maintained the stance that if you are going to sell wine, it should only be THE VERY BEST. For 25+ years the Wine Spectrum has been able to maintain the highest possible bar for quality while fostering a friendly, collaborative, and high-powered environment. Working for Wine Spectrum means that you will only sell the best wines in the world.
Benefits to working at Wine Spectrum:
- Unlike other careers in the wine industry, your weekends and evenings are free to spend with your family and friends
- No traveling is required
- Personalized sales training
- Top sales commissions, and bonuses
- The opportunity to sell the world’s greatest wines
- We taste 60-70% of what we sell (Over 1000 wines/year)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, health, and retirement benefits.
What are we looking for? Well, an ideal candidate will have:
- A basic to advanced understanding of wine
- Great relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively interact with customers via phone
- Have strong telephone sales ability
- An ability to effectively CLOSE the sale
- The ability to self-motivate
*All candidates must have reliable transportation to work. The company will not pay relocation expenses. Must live within daily commuting distance of Santa Rosa, CA.