We ship WINE to most states.
Please contact us for questions or specific destination inquiries email@example.com
Or call us M-F from 8:30AM-5:00PM PST at (800) 933-8466.
Most orders are packed and shipped within 3-5 business days after placing your order. It may take between 1 and 10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Some orders may be delayed due to weather condition holds or inventory replenishment.
*An adult 21 years or older must be present to receive and sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Carriers will not leave packages without an adult signature under any circumstance.*
Please check your order contents carefully, wines in your shopping cart listed as “pre-arrival” are not yet in stock at Wine Spectrum and are not available for immediate shipping.
If you’re an active customer, we’ll store your wine at no charge until you’re ready for delivery. Your wine collection, whether large or small, is stored and cared for in the most optimum of conditions in our temperature-controlled storage facility. If you have any questions about wine storage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist!
- In the U.S., direct shipment of wine is controlled at the state level. Laws vary from state to state and change frequently. Please call us at 1-800-933-8466 if you have any questions about shipping to your state.
- We ship to business and residential addresses via common carriers and local overnight carriers.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
- Please be aware of the delivery information provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- Wine Spectrum is not responsible for damage to wine, including leakage or damaged corks, resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment. Please read our Shipping Weather Advisory for info.
- Shipments are not automatically insured against carrier-related damage, theft, or loss once the shipment has left our facility. See Shipping Insurance below for a cost-effective way to protect your investment during transit.
Packages Returned by the Carrier
Please be aware of the delivery information provided in your shipment confirmation email. Costs to re-ship packages (including the associated return fees) will be assessed or deducted from a refund. Return reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Incorrect or insufficient address provided by the customer.
- Refusal by the recipient.
- Recipient was not available when delivery was attempted; carriers generally make three delivery attempts.
- Recipient fails to pick-up at a carrier-designated facility following attempts to deliver.
An adult of at least 21 years was not available to sign for and receive the delivery.
Shipping Weather Advisory
- Please note, with extreme heat during the summer months and extreme cold during the winter months, we may hold shipments to your area. If you feel this may be a problem because of a time sensitive package, please call us at 1-800-933-8466 to discuss other options.
- We strongly advise you to take advantage of our Wine Storage service during periods of heat or extreme cold, to avoid temperature related damage during shipment. Email us at email@example.com for additional information.
Insurance may be obtained for wine shipments through the common carriers to cover loss associated with carrier-related damage, theft, or loss once the shipment departs our facility. This insurance does not cover temperature related damage. Please contact us at 1-800-933-8466 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quote to insure your shipment.