We ship WINE to most states.
Please contact us for questions or specific destination inquiries email@example.com
Or call us M-F from 8:30AM-5:00PM PST at (800) 933-8466.
Most orders are packed and shipped within 3-5 business days after placing your order. It may take between 1 and 10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Some orders may be delayed due to weather condition holds or inventory replenishment.
*An adult 21 years or older must be present to receive and sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Carriers will not leave packages without an adult signature under any circumstance.*
Please check your order contents carefully, wines in your shopping cart listed as “pre-arrival” are not yet in stock at Wine Spectrum and are not available for immediate shipping.
If you’re an active customer with a full wine cellar, we’ll store your wine at a small fee until you’re ready for delivery. Your wine collection, whether large or small, is stored and cared for in the most optimum of conditions in our temperature-controlled storage facility. If you have any questions about wine storage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information on our wine storage policies may also be found here.
- In the U.S., direct shipment of wine is controlled at the state level. Laws vary from state to state and change frequently. Please call us at 1-800-933-8466 if you have any questions about shipping to your state.
- We ship to business and residential addresses via common carriers and local overnight carriers.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
- Please be aware of the delivery information provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- Wine Spectrum is not responsible for damage to wine, including leakage or damaged corks, resulting from heat or extreme temperatures during shipment. Please read our Shipping Weather Advisory for info.
- Shipments are not automatically insured against carrier-related damage, theft, or loss once the shipment has left our facility. See Shipping Insurance below for a cost-effective way to protect your investment during transit.
Packages Returned by the Carrier
Please be aware of the delivery information provided in your shipment confirmation email. Costs to re-ship packages (including the associated return fees) will be assessed or deducted from a refund. Return reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Incorrect or insufficient address provided by the customer.
- Refusal by the recipient.
- Recipient was not available when delivery was attempted; carriers generally make three delivery attempts.
- Recipient fails to pick-up at a carrier-designated facility following attempts to deliver.
An adult of at least 21 years was not available to sign for and receive the delivery.
Shipping Weather Advisory
- Please note, with extreme heat during the summer months and extreme cold during the winter months, we may hold shipments to your area. If you feel this may be a problem because of a time sensitive package, please call us at 1-800-933-8466 to discuss other options.
- We strongly advise you to take advantage of our Wine Storage service during periods of heat or extreme cold, to avoid temperature related damage during shipment. Email us at email@example.com for additional information.
Insurance may be obtained for wine shipments through the common carriers to cover loss associated with carrier-related damage, theft, or loss once the shipment departs our facility. This insurance does not cover temperature related damage. Please contact us at 1-800-933-8466 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quote to insure your shipment.