If you would prefer to Download a PDF of Part 4 of the Cellar, you can click HERE.
We are marking our 25th anniversary by offering the “Cellar of the Century” – a once-in-a-lifetime release of the personal cellar of a longtime client. Included in the cellar are:
- One hundred forty 100 point wines
- Over two dozen vintages of First Growth Bordeaux
- A vertical from the famed Guigal “La La’s”
- A ten year vertical of Petrus
- Burgundies from the best Domaines in France, including but not limited to: Ramonet, Coche-Dury, Comte Lafon, Romanee-Conti, Leroy, Comte de Vogue, and Ponsot.
- Some of the greatest wines produced in the history of Napa and Sonoma.
- The great producers of Italy and Spain like Gaja, Masseto, Vega Sicilia & Pingus.
This is the greatest cellar offering we have brought to the market in the history of the company. It is one of the best collections we’ve ever seen. We’ve had the unique opportunity to help our client build this amazing collection of wines over the years – sourcing just the best and most extraordinary wines for his collection. To have the exciting opportunity to offer it to other valued clients after all these years is another chance to place the perfect wine with the perfect connoisseur.
Due to the size of the cellar we will be releasing the it in multiple sections. Over the next several weeks, you will receive each section in your email, and will also be posted on the Wine Spectrum blog. We are thrilled to offer this cellar and it is our hope that we can help wine collectors realize some of their wine dreams.
If there is anything you see of interest, or if you have any specific inquiries, simply give us a call (800.933.8466) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These selections are EXTREMELY limited and will go fast.