October 2, 2015 – Santa Rosa, CA – Wine Spectrum, a direct-to-consumer wine retailer specializing in assisting wine enthusiasts and collectors in finding unique, hard-to-get wines, is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this October.
They will mark the anniversary with the “Cellar of the Century Sale” – a once-in-a-lifetime release of the personal cellar of a longtime Wine Spectrum client. The cellar includes many rare, coveted wines. Included in the cellar are:
- 140 One Hundred Point wines
- Vertical from the famed LaLa Vineyards of Guigal
- Over two dozen vintages of First Growth Bordeaux
- 10 year vertical of Petrus
- Burgundies from the best Domaines in France including but not limited to: Ramonet, Coche-Dury, Comte Lafon, Romanee-Conti, Leroy, Comte de Vogue, and Ponsot
- Some of the greatest wines produced in the history of Napa and Sonoma
- 12 different wines from the famed producer Sine Qua Non
- Wines from the great producers of Spain and Italy like Vega Sicilia, Pingus, Gaja, and Ornellia
“This is the greatest cellar offering we have brought to the market in the history of the company,” Glenn Siegel, Founder and President, said. “It’s one of the best collections I’ve ever seen. I’ve had the unique opportunity to help our client build this amazing collection of wines over the years – sourcing just the best and most extraordinary wines for his collection. To have the exciting opportunity to offer it to other valued clients after all these years is another chance to place the perfect wine with the perfect connoisseur.”
The “Cellar of the Century” release starts later this year and people on the mailing list will be notified. Those interested can join the mailing list at www.winespectrum.com.
About Wine Spectrum:
Wine Spectrum is a full-service direct-to-consumer wine retailer located in Santa Rosa, California. Services provided include personal advisors to help consumers manage their wine purchases, cellar management and temperature-controlled storage. Wine Spectrum was a pioneer in the direct to consumer model for wine retailing and, after 25 years, continues to innovate and lead industry.